Be a CFM Sponsor
The Camas Farmers Market is a 501(C)3 organization working to increase access to healthy and local foods in Camas and East Clark County. In addition to promoting small farms and food producers, a large part of the Camas Farmer’s Market mission includes providing healthy living education and outreach to vulnerable populations. We believe that we can foster a healthier and more sustainable Clark County through workshops and tips that show consumers how simple organic and local living can be.
In order to provide the best services possible, the Camas Farmer’s Market counts on community minded organizations to support our market. We have several suggested sponsorship levels and would be happy to work with you and your company on alternative sponsorship options.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
2016 Program Highlights
* An average of over 1,077 customers attended the market each week.
* The market experienced a 76% increase in vendor sales from seven years ago.
* Women, Infants and Children (WIC) program distributed a total of $6,700 in WIC vouchers, over four days.
* Distributed $638 in SNAP Match, providing added support to vulnerable populations in our community.
* Engaged the community, celebrated our local foods and promoted the spirit of our farmer’s market: Berry Days, Veggie Derby and our annual Harvest Festival.
* Held 11 Chef demonstrations utilizing community partners who prepared healthy recipes, featuring fresh produce found in the market.
* Increased customer participation and awareness at our Healthy Living booth, highlighting community programs around health, gardening, food security, fresh food, fitness, ecology and care of our environment
* Weekly entertainment with local musicians engage customers and add to the festive feel of the market
* Hometown spirit is shared and demonstrated among our market customers. Feedback reflects that they value the market, feel a strong sense of community and celebration of local and fresh foods. Customers enjoy becoming acquainted with our farmers, vendors and products and look forward to visiting on a weekly basis!
* 735 children, ages 3-13, registered for our introductory season of Produce Pals. Each week, children participated in an engaging learning activity, then received a $2 token to purchase fresh fruits and vegetables from our farm vendors. Our abundant gratitude to Camas Washougal Community Chest for funding this exciting program that connects kids, farmers and real food!