Give some of your time.
Your talent is welcomed at the market, to cultivate a place that connects community and nutures small family farms. Many hands make for light work. Whether your interest is working with us on market day or assisting a committee, please email us email@example.com.
Volunteer Opportunities – Volunteer one or two hours on market day or take a “behind the scenes” role that you can do from home.
For each market day volunteers are needed for:
- Help set up the market from 1 to 3
- Kid’s Connection booth from 3- 5 and 5 – 7.
- Tear down market – take down tents, tables and put in city garage from 7:00pm-8:00 pm
For behind the scenes we need volunteers to:
- put up and tear down A-frame market signs at four locations in downtown Camas each Wednesday morning and eveing
- help with PR and Marketing (basic graphic design work)
- plan special events (veggie derby,harvest festival, berry days)
- support the special event planners
- help with Education and Outreach
- assist Fundraising and Sponsorship
- coordinate volunteers (phone calling or e-mailing)
Are you part of an organization or service club that would like to help? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Market Committees and Chairpersons:
Operation & Finance – Carrie Schulstad
PR and Marketing – Shannon Van Horn
Vendor Relations – Thomas Brundage
Sponsorhip & Fundraising – Tina Eifert
Special Events & Entertainment and Volunteer Coordination – Tina Eifert
Outreach & Education – Tina Eifert
SNAP/WIC/Token Program Coordinator -Shannon Van Horn