WELCOME TO THE CAMAS FARMER’S MARKET!
Every Wednesday from 3-7pm, Camas Farmer’s Market brings a celebration of our region’s agricultural bounty to Downtown Camas, and the community joins right in. Freshly harvested seasonal produce, flowers, natural products, and a hearty variety of prepared and hot foods fill the market.
*Enjoy chef demos, healthy living and gardening information, kids’ activities, and live local music. Chat with a farmer, fill your basket, grab dinner and relax on the library lawn. Your weekly invitation to fresh! Between the library and City Hall in historic Downtown Camas.
Benefits of Eating Local Foods
- Simply tastes better
- Fresh, healthy food
- More variety
- Better air quality
- Responsible land use
- Safer food
- Money stays local
- Know your farmer!
The Camas Farmer’s Market contributes to Camas by being a place:
- Where the community has access to local and sustainable food
- Where education is available to learn skills for seasonal, healthy eating
- Where local farms are nurtured and supported
- Where we all come together to celebrate the harvest
The mission of the Camas Farmer’s Market is:
- To create an agriculturally based farmer’s market in downtown Camas that provides access to local, sustainable foods
- To champion and support local farms and food producers
- To foster connections between farmers / producers and the community, including vulnerable populations
- To provide education and inspiration for growing, preparing and eating healthy foods
- To create a permanent space to bring our community together
- To work with community organizations in furtherance of our mission
Check out our 2023 sponsors!
We appreciate your valued support!